Sunday, October 02, 2005

051002

Redemption Song - movies, music & thoughts - 051002 -
Chocolat | 12 bar blues

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


MOVIES --


- TONIGHT -


Chocolat (2000)
An iconoclastic single mother (Oscar-nominee Juliette Binoche) and her young daughter move to a village in France and open a chocolate shop -- that's open Sundays -- across the street from a church. At first, Binoche's rich, sensuous desserts scandalize the town, but soon the villagers welcome the newcomers with open arms. Judi Dench, Lena Olin and Johnny Depp co-star in this 2000 Best Picture nominee.
Starring: Juliette Binoche, Lena Olin, Johnny Depp, Judi Dench, Alfred Molina, Peter Stormare, Carrie-Anne Moss, Leslie Caron, John Wood, Hugh O'Conor, Victoire Thivisol
Director: Lasse Hallström


more blues [see previous, and below in MUSIC]


above quote[s] from netflix

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


MUSIC --


12 bar blues:

from activeguitar.com - "The most basic form of the blues progression (as shown below in the key of E) is to play 12 bars as follows: I-I-I-I-IV-IV-I-I-V-IV-I-I/V"



click here for original image [not shrunk]
- or just go to:
What the Hell is I-IV-V?
When you play a blues progression, you will only need to use 3 chords (isn't life simple?).


google "12 bar blues tab"


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


THOUGHTS --


- LINK OF THE DAY -

google "12 bar blues tab"


articles last ten days @ /RENEGADE/

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

PEACE! strider

home: fornits.com/renegade/
blogs:
- strider's RENEGADE [activism] -
striders-renegade.blogspot.com
- strider's REDEMPTION SONG [movies, music & thoughts] -
striders-redemption-song.blogspot.com << top of this blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home